Where the customer rejects the Goods as not being in accordance with the customer's requirement, the company shall reserve the right to refund all or part of the original invoiced amount. When the customer sends an item back to the company (or, when the company arranges for collecting from the customer), the company will process the returned item then notify the customer via e-mail of the refund. The refund shall be in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of the company receiving the returned item(s). Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period. All returned items must be accompanied with a return form (click here) and an RMA number, please complete and return your return form by e-mail and we will confirm your returns number -
- By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date on which the item is delivered.
- Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item.
- Where the customer is withdrawing from the purchase between seven and 30 days after delivery, and there has been no error on the part of the company, the company will refund only the cost of the item as invoiced less a standard 25% charge per item for restocking.
- The company will not refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to the customer in connection with the purchase.
- Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you. Our refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights.