The seminar will provide enough information for you to
- Understand KNX infrastructure and the benefits of it.
- Decide whether KNX is right for your business
- KNX possibilities, available products and design aesthetics
- Integrating AV systems into KNX Integrating higher level control systems such as AMX or Crestron into a KNX building control system
- The fundamentals of KNX programming
- Explanation of impact on Part-P Testing
We are charging a nominal sum for this seminar to cover costs and lunch.
This 1/2 day seminar takes place at MyKNXStore in Gateshead.
We can also arrange your own in-house training if there are enough members of your team who are interested.
Where the customer rejects the Goods as not being in accordance with the customer's requirement, the company shall reserve the right to refund all or part of the original invoiced amount. When the customer sends an item back to the company (or, when the company arranges for collecting from the customer), the company will process the returned item then notify the customer via e-mail of the refund. The refund shall be in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of the company receiving the returned item(s). Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period. All returned items must be accompanied with a return form (click here) and an RMA number, please complete and return your return form by e-mail and we will confirm your returns number -