Gateway for the KNX installation, specifically matched to the demanding requirements in the commercial sector. With the Gira FacilityServer, systems and building functions can be networked intelligently with each other and the entire KNX installation can be monitored, controlled and programmed centrally from a PC. Access and monitoring of the building and system technology from outside is also possible by connecting to the Internet. Also serves as a data server for higher-level facility management systems, to which it provides stored consumption and operating data for evaluation. It offers the complete functional range of the Gira HomeServer, but is equipped with considerably more memory capacity for its use in the commercial sector. This enables considerably larger amounts of data to be stored and more complex, more extensive visualisations to be created. Several Gira FacilityServers can be networked in order to interconnect buildings which are spatially separated from each other: Local and higher-level applications can be combined. In addition to a PC, access is also possible via other Internet-capable devices connected to LAN, WLAN, or the internet. As a result, KNX functions can be controlled and regulated anywhere. The Gira Control 9 Client, Gira Control 19 Client 2 and Gira Interface apps for iPhone®, iPod® touch and iPad®, and Android® can be used as convenient operating devices. An app for Apple® devices is available in the Apple® App Store. For Android® devices there is an app available from the Google Play Store®.
Due to its software architecture, the Gira FacilityServer is protected against attacks from the Internet, including by an authentication system in which the phone number, user name, and PIN are requested. The different security levels can be individually configured depending on the access environment.
- Can be updated.
- Installation in 19″ rack. For this purpose the scope of supply includes a 19″ insert unit with an aluminium plate. Can also be used as a stand-alone device.
- Management of 200 users. Multiple logins possible under one user name.
- Project archiving with individual content such as floor plans, etc.
- Cyclic/triggered data recording (for example, temperature courses, elapsed operating time meters, fill levels). Graphic display.
- Graphic user interface: Visualisation of building and device states with freely positionable icons and texts. Saving of individual images and menu structures for each user group.
- Evaluation of IP cameras, e.g. from Mobotix: Recording of images and display in visualisation. Forwarding of the image data via e-mail and FTP. In the process, country-specific requirements must be taken into account, especially protocol-specific information and standards in the communication sector (e.g. ISDN, text message, etc.).
- Exporting of data or alarm records in the Excel™, CSV, HTML or XML file formats.
- Mathematical functions (e.g. basic operations).
- Storing and calling up of light scenes.
- Timers, weekly program, public holiday calendar.
- Fault messages, measured values and sensor or actuator states can be transmitted by text message, push notification, and e-mail. Acknowledgement via KNX or phone.
- Switching via phone call.
- Self-teaching occupied-home simulation.
- Remote programming via network, Internet and data communications connections.
- Transmitting ASCII texts.
- IP coupling with products from other manufacturers that generate or edit IP telegrams for control.
- Graphic logic editor: Allows for example copying module groups across projects, creating any number of work sheets. Over 150 logic nodes are set up.
- Importing and exporting of global libraries.
- Communication objects: Data transfer from ETS by means of OPC or directly from the knxproj file. Import and export of communication objects as CSV file.
- Universal timer: Several switching points possible per clock. Use of placeholders in day, month, year. Activation/deactivation via communication object. With Astro and random function.
- Data backup/restoration of retentive data.
- 14-byte KNX texts: Evaluation by comparison with text string. Use in text messages, push notification, e-mails, or status page.
- Receipt of IP telegrams: Specification of an address range, extraction of 14-byte KNX texts, assignment to 14-byte KNX texts.
- SNMP: Reading out numeric and 14-byte KNX texts. Setting numeric values, integer values, and texts. Transmitting SNMP Traps via FacilityServer command. Optional ColdStart Trap when starting the FacilityServer.
- Operation/status display via Agfeo telephone system.
- Evaluation of web-based IP devices (reading/writing).
- Bus access via KNXnet/IP protocol.
- iETS server: Remote programming of KNX systems (secure operation ensured). Enabling iETS function via communication object. Gira HomeServer continues to run without restriction during programming via iETS. Switching processes continue to run. Process image remains current.
Serial port: 1 x RS232
Network: 1 x RJ45, 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
KNX: via KNX IP router, USB data interface
USB: 2.0 type B
ISDN: via USB-ISDN adapter
Power consumption: approx. 15 W
Ambient temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C