The summer mood caught at the ocean with your smart phone again lights up at home. Program your own sunrise. Or set the stage for your own house party – the individualization of light and thus the enhancement of quality of life comes true with the wireless lighting system Hue by Philips. The only drawback to KNX users: the lack of perfect integration into the KNX system.
The solution comes in the form of the new ise smart connect KNX Hue: with the KNX system, the innovative KNX adapter lets you control up to 25 Hue lights via dimmer or switch. From warm to lively, the lamps’ LED technology opens up the wide spectrum of light hues. Individual RGB values can be set for each individual lamp. The KNX control element lets you choose comfortably between complete light scenarios and separate control.
• separate control of up to 25 Philips Hue lamps for switching and dimming
• individual control of RGB color
• for the latest version of ETS4 or ETS5
• individual control of color temperature
• Stay mobile with your light: From now on, the color temperature of floor and table lamps as well as the ambient lighting can be controlled via KNX.
• Create atmosphere: From daylight in the make-up mirror up to the candlelight at the romantic dining table, all scenarios are controllable with the KNX adapter.
• Fall asleep or wakeup scenarios: For example, children may find better to sleep when the brightness is gradually lowered. Or a simulated sunrise ensures a carefree awakening in the morning.
• Show me the way: If you have to use the toilet at night, let dimmed lights show you the way to the bathroom.
• Light against burglars: The Philips Hue system can be integrated easily in a KNX presence simulation.