With the ise smart connect KNX Remote Access, KNX can be conveniently and safely accessed from anywhere around the world. Whether via computer, tablet, or smart phone – you get safe communication completely without configuration!
A KNX user wants to lower his blinds or turn up the heater while he is on the road, or an electrical installer wants to do a configuration without having to go to the customer’s home – there are many situations where remote accessibility of the KNX system makes sense. Nevertheless, exactly this could cause a dangerous safety breach.
The solution comes in the form of the ise smart connect KNX Remote Access. SSL-protected connections guarantee safety at all times. Not a single data packet is being transmitted without being encoded; listening in is not possible. Furthermore, the KNX user can interrupt connections to the outside world any time via an additional communication object.
And installation is child’s play. Simply connect ise smart connect KNX Remote Access to the KNX and you are done! Access is only possible via smart phone, tablet, or laptop. Just start the ETS Secure Access Client that accesses the installation’s KNX IP interfaces. Or the web browser, that let’s you access the local HTML pages. And further configuration? Unnecessary! That’s it.
• secure data transmission of HTML and ETS communication, encrypted from the first packet
• optimized KNX / IP communication also via mobile data connections usable
• integrated IP interface with up to 3 tunnel connections (ETS bus- or group monitoring)
• configuration-free when using DHCP
• access management with users and groups
• supporting web based visualization applications
• access to cameras and other web sites in the LAN
• for the latest version of ETS4 or ETS5
• Optimized KNX communication for very slow mobile network connection
• SDA client - time measurement function
• SDA Client - Logging for support purposes
• NEW: Forward important events on your mobile phone
• NEW: The search of devices on the portal can be switched off for selected users
• NEW: Local IP and Internet IP are now displayed in the device overview on the main page
• NEW: Local device webpage now with user name / password and with encrypted communication
• NEW: Connector ID is shortened to the first 10 digits in order to improve the security
• Maintenance from remote: From now on, system administrators can setup and personalize the KNX system of their customer directly from their office, without getting on site – of course both quick and safe.
• Useful from the very beginning: Now you can start configuration before the building is connected to the internet. Thanks to the optimized KNX/IP communication, the Remote Access the link even down to an edge performance via a slow mobile data connection.
• Access web pages: From now on, it is possible to securely access HTML pages from local devices, e.g. web cameras, via the internet from everywhere in the world.
• Use visualization systems: The Remote Access can also be used to access your installation with visualization systems – many solutions from different manufacturers are already successfully tested.
• Forward important events on your smartphone: It rings at your door and you get an email on your smartphone (when you have an external camera also with an attached picture) or a defined temperature in your server room is reached and you get this event as an SMS or voice call.